Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager
Hi. We’re daring foods. We were founded in 2018 by Ross Mackay and Eliott Kessas. And we’re on a mission to change the food system, starting with daring pieces—the sustainable, nutritious and delicious 100% plant-based chicken alternative that’s inspiring more and more people every day to give chicken the bird. In addition to shipping direct to consumers, we’re now in over 360 stores across the USA and launching in many more this year. We’re scaling up fast and looking to grow our talented team of daring individuals. So if changing the way the world eats sounds like something you can get behind, we dare you to join us.
What we need.
We’re seeking a Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager to lead all social efforts across channels.
What you’ll do.
Social Media Strategy
- Look for innovative ways to help grow our social media channels and presence
- Ensure we're following best practices across social platforms
- Continue to stay on top of relevant and cultural movements
- Define our social media strategy across platforms (IG, FB, TW)
- Continue to evolve our social media playbook and guidelines
- Engage in conversations on social to further promote daring
- Understand what's working, what's not working and have ideas to pivot as needed
- Look for ways to increase conversion from social channels
- Provide ongoing analytics and recommendations
Social Media/Community Management
- Responsible for the posting of content across channels
- Responsible for engaging with users who post on our accounts and escalating comments to the team
- Look for ways to further engage with users/customers on our social media channels, whether using polls, contests, etc. We need for customers to feel like they are a part of the brand and our growth.
Who you are.
- 3+ years in a social media management role where you helped to develop the brand’s social strategy across platforms
- Helped to develop, evolve and grow social channels from the ground up
- In depth background and experience working on CPG brands, ideally at a startup brand
- As a plus
- Have helped to develop and manage editorial calendars across social platforms
- Have developed content ideas and worked with creative teams to execute those ideas
- Able to help develop and write copy
- Able to understand social media analytics/data and provide reports to internal team
Who we are.
Not safe. We are as daring in nature as we are in name. We challenge conventions, question the status quo, and never stop believing in what we can achieve.
We speak truth.
Not fiction. We believe there is no greater source of empowerment than the truth. We are open, honest and transparent in everything we do—to each other and to our customers.
We do good.
Not harm. We started this because we care about the health of people and our planet. And even as we reach new heights, we'll always stay true to our roots and fight for good.
We get better.
Not good enough. We are constantly pursuing innovation and actively seeking to improve each and every element of our business, from minor tweaks to the major milestones.
We aim higher.
Not for the easy target. We'll never hit the same mark twice. Because we are unapologetically ambitious. We believe our courage, commitment, and charisma can change the world.
How to apply.
Like what you hear? Good! Send us an email with your resume: email@example.com.
We can’t wait to talk daring with you.