Social Media Community Manager
Hi. We’re Daring foods. We were founded in 2018 by Ross Mackay and Eliott Kessas. And we’re on a mission to change the food system, starting with Daring pieces—the sustainable, nutritious and delicious 100% plant-based chicken alternative that’s inspiring more and more people every day to give chicken the bird. In addition to shipping direct to consumers, we’re now in over 360 stores across the USA and launching in many more this year. We’re scaling up fast and looking to grow our talented team of daring individuals. So if changing the way the world eats sounds like something you can get behind, we dare you to join us.
What we need.
Daring is looking for a Social Media Community Manager to be the voice of Daring across our social media channels, and take our social media community to the next level. The ideal candidate is customer service oriented and has excellent written communication skills. Oh, and they’re a team player who can’t wait to roll up their sleeves in a fast-paced startup environment, and collaborate with a talented, driven team that’s changing the way the world eats for the better.
What you’ll do.
- Build a strong sense of community via social media by engaging with users, creators, and brands on various platforms
- Actively respond to questions and concerns posted on our social channels, engaging in dialogues with comments where appropriate
- Work closely with Customer Experience Lead to provide a seamless customer service experience on social channels, and to understand where a follower's question or comment is coming from, address it appropriately, and provide a course of action or solution
- Monitor and clearly communicate fan feedback on social to inform product/service decisions
- Provide reporting on the top themes of customer feedback, questions, concerns, etc.
- Collaborate with Influencer Marketing Manager to monitor and engage with paid and organic influencer content
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Who you are.
- Hands-on experience & knowledge of social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and grammar skills
- Familiarity with Facebook Inbox
- Customer service experience is a plus
- You have a passion for conversation
- You’re patient, thick-skinned and with no ego (all key characteristics of a Customer Service PRO)
Who we are.
Not safe. We are as Daring in nature as we are in name. We challenge conventions, question the status quo, and never stop believing in what we can achieve.
We speak truth.
Not fiction. We believe there is no greater source of empowerment than the truth. We are open, honest and transparent in everything we do—to each other and to our customers.
We do good.
Not harm. We started this because we care about the health of people and our planet. And even as we reach new heights, we'll always stay true to our roots and fight for good.
We get better.
Not good enough. We are constantly pursuing innovation and actively seeking to improve each and every element of our business, from minor tweaks to the major milestones.
We aim higher.
Not for the easy target. We'll never hit the same mark twice. Because we are unapologetically ambitious. We believe our courage, commitment, and charisma can change the world.
How to apply.
Like what you hear? Good! Send us an email and a link to your portfolio with your resume to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to talk Daring with you.