Social Content Creator
Hi. We’re Daring foods. We were founded in 2018 by Ross Mackay and Eliott Kessas. And we’re on a mission to change the food system, starting with Daring pieces—the sustainable, nutritious and delicious 100% plant-based chicken alternative that’s inspiring more and more people every day to give chicken the bird. In addition to shipping direct to consumers, we’re now in over 360 stores across the USA and launching in many more this year. We’re scaling up fast and looking to grow our talented team of daring individuals. So if changing the way the world eats sounds like something you can get behind, we dare you to join us.
What we need.
We are looking for a talented Social Content Creator to take the creative reins of Daring’s social channels, and take our content to the next level. The ideal candidate is an ace with a camera, has a keen eye for design, and is consistently able to turn out photo and video content that’s fresh, highly-engaging and culturally on-point—from concept through execution. Likewise, they’re ready to dive into a fast-paced, startup environment, and collaborate with a passionate, driven team that’s changing the way the world eats for the better.
What you’ll do.
- Capture creative pictures and videos
- Concepting evergreen content, social series and campaigns
- Ensure consistency across brand aesthetics and tone of voice for photography, graphic elements, and copy
- Craft smart, clever captions for Instagram posts
- Schedule and coordinate posts on all social media accounts using 3rd party scheduling tools
- Leverage visual content from partner influencers, brands and initiatives
- Provide photography and design support to other team members and creative initiatives across business lines
Who you are.
- Proficiency in shooting photos and videos and working with related equipment
- Solid grasp of Adobe Creative Suite (editing & animation skills are a plus)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity with key social media platforms and best practices (e.g. Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Constantly on top of social media & cultural trends
- Highly motivated and organized
Who we are.
Not safe. We are as Daring in nature as we are in name. We challenge conventions, question the status quo, and never stop believing in what we can achieve.
We speak truth.
Not fiction. We believe there is no greater source of empowerment than the truth. We are open, honest and transparent in everything we do—to each other and to our customers.
We do good.
Not harm. We started this because we care about the health of people and our planet. And even as we reach new heights, we'll always stay true to our roots and fight for good.
We get better.
Not good enough. We are constantly pursuing innovation and actively seeking to improve each and every element of our business, from minor tweaks to the major milestones.
We aim higher.
Not for the easy target. We'll never hit the same mark twice. Because we are unapologetically ambitious. We believe our courage, commitment, and charisma can change the world.
How to apply.
Like what you hear? Good! Send us an email and a link to your portfolio with your resume to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to talk Daring with you.