Influencer Marketing Manager
Hi. We’re daring foods. We were founded in 2018 by Ross Mackay and Eliott Kessas. And we’re on a mission to change the food system, starting with daring pieces—the sustainable, nutritious and delicious 100% plant-based chicken alternative that’s inspiring more and more people every day to give chicken the bird. In addition to shipping direct to consumers, we’re now in over 360 stores across the USA and launching in many more this year. We’re scaling up fast and looking to grow our talented team of daring individuals. So if changing the way the world eats sounds like something you can get behind, we dare you to join us.
What we need.
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager who is detail-oriented, organized, and has the skills to excel at the fundamentals of Influencer Marketing. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is a team player.
What you’ll do.
- Develop and manage end-to-end influencer campaigns (including: framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations and reporting)
- Actively source, evaluate, pitch, and negotiate strong partnerships with social influencers and content creators
- Own Influencer outreach, negotiations, and follow up throughout working relationship
- Identify and cultivate new communities of influencers as well as new channel expansion opportunities to reach our target customers and extend our reach
- Utilize reporting tools to build out Influencer tracking parameters and reporting for all Brand Ambassadors
- Work with internal (Creative/Design, Social) & external (PR) teams to support Influencer campaigns
- Monitor and track Influencer social media posts in compliance with brand verbiage and FTC regulations
- Maintain monthly Influencer budget
- Conduct competitive research, relevant industry trends and platforms
- Manage content permissions and distribution across paid media and partner closely with our paid media and social teams
- Plus: Ability to create and develop content through capturing and editing of videos
Who you are.
- Must be based in Los Angeles, CA
- 4+ years of experience working in an Influencer Marketing, Talent Relations, and/or PR capacity in a high-volume gifting environment
- Strong understanding of TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
- Superior communication, contract negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong familiarity with sourcing/researching Influencer Platforms
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Understanding of analytics and performance reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects/tasks, and a strong team member
- Strong project/time management skills
- Drive to find innovative and effective ways to excite and engage influencers with an emphasis on scaling the program
Who we are.
Not safe. We are as daring in nature as we are in name. We challenge conventions, question the status quo, and never stop believing in what we can achieve.
We speak truth.
Not fiction. We believe there is no greater source of empowerment than the truth. We are open, honest and transparent in everything we do—to each other and to our customers.
We do good.
Not harm. We started this because we care about the health of people and our planet. And even as we reach new heights, we'll always stay true to our roots and fight for good.
We get better.
Not good enough. We are constantly pursuing innovation and actively seeking to improve each and every element of our business, from minor tweaks to the major milestones.
We aim higher.
Not for the easy target. We'll never hit the same mark twice. Because we are unapologetically ambitious. We believe our courage, commitment, and charisma can change the world.
How to apply.
Like what you hear? Good! Send us an email and a link to your portfolio with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to talk daring with you.