Head of Marketing
Hi. We’re daring foods. We were founded in 2018 by Ross Mackay and Eliott Kessas. And we’re on a mission to change the food system, starting with daring pieces—the sustainable, nutritious and delicious 100% plant-based chicken alternative that’s inspiring more and more people every day to give chicken the bird. In addition to shipping direct to consumers, we’re now in over 360 stores across the USA and launching in many more this year. We’re scaling up fast and looking to grow our talented team of daring individuals. So if changing the way the world eats sounds like something you can get behind, we dare you to join us.
What we need.
We’re seeking a Head of Marketing to help lead daring's overall marketing initiatives to help build brand awareness and drive conversions.
What you’ll do.
- Oversee and lead the execution of brand strategies and marketing plans across all channels for daring foods ensuring they align with daring's business objectives.
- Develop and manage annual marketing and communication plans by establishing a multi year roadmap aligned with our brand growth strategy.
- Continuously look for ways to optimize marketing plans to ensure brand awareness, customer acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Develop tactics that are targeted to our customers, which are consumers, distributors and food service establishments.
- Work closely with our Analytics Team to translate insights into actionable consumer-driven marketing plans, while partnering with our Connections Team to ensure the right paid media strategy is developed.
- Partner closely with our Creative Team to develop integrated 360 campaigns, and drive campaign planning, production, and deployment across channels and tactics.
- Partner with our DTC Team to ensure all eCommerce plans, including content development, align with the marketing calendar.
- Work with senior leadership to develop our annual marketing budget, while closely managing the budget throughout the year.
Who you are.
- At least 7+ years of marketing experience ideally within our industry and closely on or with a CPG brand
- A strong communicator who is able to keep the senior leadership team and internal team members informed on all marketing initiatives and the performance of each initiative
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition channels and how to convert customers
- Experience working with consumers and B2B customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions to resolve those problems
Who we are.
Not safe. We are as daring in nature as we are in name. We challenge conventions, question the status quo, and never stop believing in what we can achieve.
We speak truth.
Not fiction. We believe there is no greater source of empowerment than the truth. We are open, honest and transparent in everything we do—to each other and to our customers.
We do good.
Not harm. We started this because we care about the health of people and our planet. And even as we reach new heights, we'll always stay true to our roots and fight for good.
We get better.
Not good enough. We are constantly pursuing innovation and actively seeking to improve each and every element of our business, from minor tweaks to the major milestones.
We aim higher.
Not for the easy target. We'll never hit the same mark twice. Because we are unapologetically ambitious. We believe our courage, commitment, and charisma can change the world.
How to apply.
Like what you hear? Good! Send us an email and a link to your portfolio with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to talk daring with you.