Hi. We’re daring foods. We were founded in 2018 by Ross Mackay and Eliott Kessas. And we’re on a mission to change the food system, starting with daring pieces—the sustainable, nutritious and delicious 100% plant-based chicken alternative that’s inspiring more and more people every day to give chicken the bird. In addition to shipping direct to consumers, we’re now in over 360 stores across the USA and launching in many more this year. We’re scaling up fast and looking to grow our talented team of daring individuals. So if changing the way the world eats sounds like something you can get behind, we dare you to join us.
What we need.
As part of our internal Creative Team, the Associate Designer will help with ongoing asset creation across all channels. This includes social media content, paid media ads, brand collateral and newsletter design.
What you’ll do.
- Work with Creative team to create ongoing assets across our digital channels, such as social media, paid ads and newsletters
- Participate in creative brainstorm and concepting sessions with larger team
- Support our paid media campaigns by creating ads based on our media plan.
- Provide creative updates and also develop new marketing materials, sales assets and print collateral
- Develop assets to support our Consumer and B2B ecommerce platforms
- Assist with presentation design in Keynote, PPT or Google Slides
- Have the ability to learn and receive mentorship from the larger team
Who you are.
- Recent graduate with up to 2 years of experience in a similar role and or formal design training
- Experience using leading design tools such as Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Proactive attitude to solving problems
- Can understand a predefined design system and apply to new designs being created
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and tasks at once
- Please include your portfolio when contacting us
Who we are.
Not safe. We are as daring in nature as we are in name. We challenge conventions, question the status quo, and never stop believing in what we can achieve.
We speak truth.
Not fiction. We believe there is no greater source of empowerment than the truth. We are open, honest and transparent in everything we do—to each other and to our customers.
We do good.
Not harm. We started this because we care about the health of people and our planet. And even as we reach new heights, we'll always stay true to our roots and fight for good.
We get better.
Not good enough. We are constantly pursuing innovation and actively seeking to improve each and every element of our business, from minor tweaks to the major milestones.
We aim higher.
Not for the easy target. We'll never hit the same mark twice. Because we are unapologetically ambitious. We believe our courage, commitment, and charisma can change the world.
How to apply.
Like what you hear? Good! Send us an email and a link to your portfolio with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to talk daring with you.